Please visit our German page for open positions in our headquarter in Oldenburg.
Current positions in our international offices:
Java Software Developer (Position at BTC Embedded Systems Romania SRL)
BTC-ES Romania company is specialised in providing expertise in the area of Model Based Development of Automotive / Aeronautics Embedded Software specialised in Software Development and Engineering Services in the area of Java/ Eclipse and Model Based Development of Embedded Software.
BTC-ES Romania main types of activities are related to:
- Development and QA of Java / Eclipse tools used in Embedded Software Development and Testing.
- Offer support, extension and integration of tools used in Model Based Development of Embedded Software.
- Engineer Services in Development and Testing of Model Based Embedded Software.
BTC-ES Romania is located in Timisoara,Romania and works for BTC Embedded Systems Germany. For details about the projects developed & tested in Timisoara, please see our link: http://www.btc-es.ro;
For our projects with well-known Automotive OEM and Suppliers, we are looking for Senior Java Software Developers of Automotive Embedded Software.
- Very good experience in programming with Java minimum 2-3 years
- OO-Design and Design Patterns
- Unit/GUI-testing experience (Junit, Mockito)
Desirable but not required are considered a plus:
- Experience in Eclipse Plugin Development (RCP), SWT, JFace.
- Eclipse 4, OSGi Services
- JPA, ObjectDB
- Agile development, continuous integration (Jenkins, Maven)
- able to work in a team
- good communication skills
- problem solving abilities
- able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- accuracy and thoroughness; disciplined work
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of German is a plus
We offer excellent compensation packages for both young and experienced engineers, that are highly motivated to bring a significant added value to our team and projects.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance and we are looking forward to meeting you!