Scrum Master Expert
Scrum Master (Position at BTC Embedded Systems Romania SRL)
Since November 2015 our company is performing test product development and providing Engineering Services in the area of Java / Eclipse Embedded Software in Timisoara, Romania. We offer support, extension and integration of tools used in Model Based Development of Embedded Software in the Automotive industry.
We are looking for a Scrum Master Expert to become part of our agile team in Timisoara that builds leading edge innovative testing products.
Are you enthusiastic about embedded systems and innovation? Do you want to be part of a growing competitive team that transforms the knowledge into commercial software testing tools and products? We have the right job for you in Timisoara.
What you'll do
- You will participate in the continuous improvement of our main product BTC EmbeddedPlatform.
- You take over responsibility for our agile processes and their successful implementation within product development . Here you will work closely together with the business unit manager.
- You are “accountable” for the effectiveness of Romanian development teams.
- You motivate and coach these teams towards a „self-managing” attitude and a value-oriented way of working.
- You detect impediments early and develop solution proposals together with the teams and involved stakeholders . We – as a company – looking forward to your ideas to optimize our steady “Inspect & Adapt” thinking.
What we need you to have
- Degree in computer science or similar field
- Several years of experience as SCRUM Master in agile projects. Optimally experience implementing agile methods in multi team environments. Scrum master certification is a plus
- Deep knowledge of agile methods (e.g., SCRUM, Kanban, SAFe), tools and moderation techniques.
- Experience with software development processes and agile engineering practices (TDD, pair programming, coding dojos)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Good (self-)organizational skills
- Very good English skills
Why should you apply
- Become part of our agile team and actively drive the overall improvement to deliver better products in shorter team for our customers in the automotive industry. We offer small hierarchies and freedom to bring in your ideas.
- Excellent compensation & benefits package
- Senior/ Expert level
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance and we are looking forward to meeting you!