Webinar: Back-to-Back Test - Certified for ISO 26262
For the second webinar of our ISO 26262 series, we cordially invite you to discover how BTC EmbeddedTester can help you to perform a fully automated Back-to-Back Test in an ISO 26262-compliant way.
Back-to-Back Testing is one key method for an ISO 26262-compliant software unit test within a model-based development process. It is not only highly recommended for ASIL C and D, it is especially useful for distributed development projects where different teams (or even different companies) take the responsibility for function development and software development. Thanks to the deep tool integration and the automatic test generation of BTC EmbeddedTester, the complete use case can be fully automated without any manual interaction.
In this Webinar, we will show you how to:
- Set up a test project for models and production code in a highly automated way
- Automatically generate test data for full structural coverage
- Execute a Back-to-Back Test
- Analyse code coverage metrics incl. dead code
- Automate the complete workflow on a server
- Benefit from the BTC EmbeddedTester ISO 26262 certificate
We will also discuss:
- the different roles and the importance of code coverage vs. model coverage
- the different roles and the importance of structural test data vs. functional test data
You can register for the Webinar via the following links: