Webinar: Requirements-based Testing - Certified for ISO 26262
Please join us for this free webinar to discover how BTC EmbeddedTester BASE can help you to test models and production code in an ISO 26262-compliant way.
Requirements-based Testing is one key method for an ISO 26262-compliant software unit test and it is typically a very time-consuming task. Not only because test cases need to be derived from the requirements, but more importantly because issues such as traceability, coverage analysis or creating a test harness represent a real challenge, which often leads to a collection of tools that are not well integrated. In order to efficiently address these challenges, BTC EmbeddedTester BASE provides you with a one-stop solution for Requirements-based Testing of models and production code. A certificate from the German TÜV SÜD for ISO 26262 and related standards makes BTC EmbeddedTester BASE the ideal tool for safety critical projects.
In this Webinar, we will show you how to:
- Set up a test project for models and production code in a highly automated way
- Create test cases incl. verdict definitions in a powerful and flexible environment
- Manage the traceability between tests and requirements
- Analyse equivalence classes and boundary values
- Analyse requirements coverage, model coverage and code coverage
- Benefit from the BTC EmbeddedTester ISO 26262 certificate
You can register for the Webinar via the following links: