New Release of BTC EmbeddedPlatform 2.2
The new release BTC EmbeddedPlatform 2.2 (incl. BTC EmbeddedTester 4.2) is now available.
Highlights of this release include:
- Support for the latest versions MATLAB 2017a/2017b and dSPACE TargetLink 4.3
- Hyperlinks for internal objects like test cases, which can be used in external tools like IBM DOORS or JIRA for direct traceability
- Automatic detection of default calibration values within hand-written C-Code
- New dashboard summarizing project meta data
- The signal generator within BTC TestComposer is now able to quantize values to a corresponding fixed point data type